- Critical Race Theory Allies Series | Employing Judges Holding the Constitution In Contempt
- Critical Race Theory Allies Series | Using Employee Meetings to Deprive Americans of Rights Protected by the Constitution
- Critical Race Theory Allies Series | Launching New Campaign against Micro-Aggressions
- Fighting Fire with Fire
- The Chinese Question for America, and Taiwan: Poly Vu français?
- Title IX and the Destruction of Boys’ Physical Education
- No Respect for Gravity | One – Seizing Initiatives and Making Recruitments
- It Came Out of the Sky
- Mass Formation Psychosis | Explained
- Media Role Example of Mass Formation Psychosis
- Mass Formation Psychosis
Category Archives: Writing in Christianity
Rob Bell’s ‘Love Wins’: What or Who is Really on Trial?
Rob Bell is an Emergent Church pastor and author whose teachings have been labeled toxic by reputable discernment ministries. Now some of Bell’s teaching is being discerned prior to its March 29th release date. In reviewing an advance copy of … Continue reading
Posted in Discernment, Dynamic Content, Rob Bell, Writing, Writing in Christianity Tagged Love Wins, Rob Bell, Wrting in Christianity Leave a comment