[This is a SPECIAL REPORT on the State of the Union. It will be presented in installments over the next few weeks. The report will be published in its entirety separately. It is an extensive look into the murder of liberty, the rise of tyranny, and the end of the age under National Socialism.]
The Nazis claimed the communists set fire to the German Parliament building, but the plot was almost assuredly a Nazi one. Immediately, Hitler requested and got national emergency laws that suspended all civil liberties, a free press, and mass arrests quickly followed.
Proof in the Night To prove that something on the magnitude of a National Socialist’s takeover of America has begun, we would expect to see at least the shadow of the large clandestine operation necessarily mobilized behind the scenes. Now we turn to an interesting, though underreported, phenomenon.
In June 2009, Blackhawk helicopters took to the air at night and in the early morning hours over the skies of Los Angeles, California, reportedly for military training exercises for the purpose of familiarizing special combat units with urban settings when they are deployed overseas. The helicopters practiced orientating between City Hall and other downtown sky scrapers. The training wasn’t open to the public.40
In March 2011, Air Force Special Operations, along with all four branches of the military, the FBI, and the Department of Homeland Security, maneuvered a training exercise on a much larger scale in Panama City, Florida. In that operation, dubbed “Emerald Warrior,” they were reportedly testing new night vision equipment, but the exercises included military personnel who participated by wearing civilian clothes and driving unmarked vehicles. The scope of these training exercises was revealed to be greater than a single city operation when it was learned that the Emerald exercise encompassed most of Florida, some of Texas, and parts of North Carolina.41
In August 2011, army helicopters again took to the sky at night for training, this time over the city of Boston, Massachusetts. In that exercise, massive train convoys were reportedly observed coordinating in the exercise. Again, the training was not open to the public.42
In 2012, the Blackhawks were back in Los Angeles to “boost the military’s urban operation skills,” and the helicopters practiced at night locating the U.S Bank building and Staples Center, a large indoor stadium.43 This is not a complete list of these secretive training operations, but this is not an American phenomenon.
In 2011, the Canadian Special Operations Aviation Squadron conducted night time helicopter exercise over sky scrapers in Windsor and beyond. They were testing the pilot’s ability to fly at night (one would think if pilots’ ability required testing it wouldn’t take place over populated cities).44 This military training phenomenon is most likely occurring in the Eurozone, and elsewhere. Local law enforcement agencies are also deployed in these training exercises; either in support roles, or being supported by the military.
While the official explanation, technical and urban readiness training for overseas, seems strained, a case could be made for preparedness to deal with the coming breakdown of civil order when the world economy collapses and no one can afford, or find, food. What is coming to America will make Greece look like a picnic, and governments are planning for it. Not everyone in government knows the extent of the planning, or what’s coming. No doubt, the military in the Black Hawks believe they’re earning certifications and training for overseas. The higher echelons being used in the conspiracy are on a need-to-know intelligence feed, and even many in top agency positions are unaware of the next move or the direction it will take.
Along these lines of manipulating and controlling agencies we can look at a page from the first, infamous, National Socialist Party to reveal a secret from the master playbook.
40. Richard Winton and Dan Weikel, “Night chopper flights over L.A. are tied to military training,” Los Angeles Times (June 24, 2009). http://articles.latimes.com/2009/jun/26/local/me-copters26
41. Randal Yakey, “Roar from above caused by military training,” News Herald (Mar 4, 2011). http://www.newsherald.com/articles/panama-91433-roar-above.html
42. The Intel Hub, “Low Flying Helicopters Over Boston For Urban Warfare Military Exercise As Military Movements Continue To Increase,” August 4, 2011. http://theintelhub.com/2011/08/04/low-flying-helicopters-over-boston-for-military-exercise-as-military-movements-continue-to-increase/
43. Luke McKenna and Robert Johnson, “Luke McKenna and Robert Johnson,” Business Insider (May 19, 2011). http://articles.businessinsider.com/2012-01-26/news/30665911_1_military-helicopters-training-exercises-fully-equipped-infantry-squad
44. Owen Wolter, “PHOTOS: Military Helicopters Take to the Night Skies in Downtown,” Windsorite dotca (July 13, 2011). http://windsorite.ca/2011/07/photos-military-helicopters-take-to-the-night-skies-in-downtown-windsor/